Afternoon Tea at the Addison - Benefiting American Cancer Society
Time & Location
About the event
Please join us for Afternoon Tea at the Addison, benefiting the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer initiative.
Taking place on "International Day of the Girl," the historic landmark the Addison of Boca Raton will host a special afternoon steeped in tradition and elegance - all to benefit breast cancer research, patient services, and support.
Tickets are $55 per person (sold in tables of 2-8) and include:
- A Champagne Arrival with Hors D'Oeuvres
- Afternoon Tea Service with Mini Sandwiches, Scones, Pastries
- Bottomless Champagne, Mimosas, Bellinis
- Commemorative Photo and (1) Table Centerpiece
- $20 donation (per person) to the American Cancer Society
- Tax and gratuity
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
- Daniel Events
- Timeline Video Productions
- Munoz Photography
- Celebrity Entertainment
- Jar of Stars Events
- Cristino Chocolates
- Kendra Scott
- A Different Look Rentals
To maximize social distancing, private tables will be sold to parties of 2-8 people. The Addison adheres to all government mandates and follows CDC guidelines. Tickets are very limited.
This is a rain-or-shine event. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
To learn more about American Cancer Society and to donate to the cause, please visit: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/thepinkfightclub
- Table for 2$110+$2.75 Service fee$110+$2.75 Service feeSold Out
- Table for 3$165+$4.13 Service fee$165+$4.13 Service feeSold Out
- Table for 4$220+$5.50 Service fee$220+$5.50 Service feeSold Out
- Table for 5$275+$6.88 Service fee$275+$6.88 Service feeSold Out
- Table for 6$330+$8.25 Service fee$330+$8.25 Service feeSold Out
- Table for 7$385+$9.63 Service fee$385+$9.63 Service feeSold Out
- Table for 8$440+$11 Service fee$440+$11 Service feeSold Out